We like to keep our returns and refund policy very simple.
- Check you received the correct order before using or consuming it
- Make sure you have all the important information before returning the order
You can change your mind!
- We want you to be 100% happy with your order, therefore you have 21-days to change your mind and return your order in its original packaging if you are unhappy. We'll refund you the whole order, and you cover the shipping back to us.
- If you ordered a perishable item such as food supplements, you have a 14-day window to return the goods to us. These items must be returned unused and in the original packaging. However, we don't refund the shipping and handling fees and sellers cover the shipping and handling fees back to us.
Did you receive a wrong item?
- You have 14-days to let us know about the mistake and return the goods for a full refund
Did you receive faulty goods?
- Please accept our apologies if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty. We understand how frustrating this can be and want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
- If you believe that the item is faulty, please contact us. You will need to tell us exactly what the fault is and as soon as possible after discovering the fault and we will advise what to do next.
- Our Returns Policy for faulty items upholds your statutory rights
Your statutory rights
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit the UK Government's website at: www.gov.uk or contact Consumer Direct, the Government funded consumer advice service on +44 (0) 8454 04 05 06.
How to return your order to us
- Contact us and let us know what problems you are facing
- You must inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for return. We will then confirm the address you need to return the item to
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package your order number, name and address
- Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything without it, however, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit
- If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.